•Property Taxes Are Due By 3/2
•Child Safety Seat Check: 3/11
•Forest Hills Community Expo: 3/21
•Statewide Special Election: 5/5
Ada Village Design Plan Final Report
Welcome To Ada Township
Upcoming Meetings & Events:
• Zoning Board of Appeals Meeting: Tuesday, March 3 @ 4:30 p.m., Town Hall.
• Ada Township Board Meeting: Monday, March 9 @ 7 p.m., Town Hall.
• Open Space Preservation Board Meeting: Thursday, March 12 @ 4 p.m., Town Hall.
• DDA Meeting: Monday, March 16 @ 8 a.m., Town Hall.
• Planning Commission Meeting: Thursday, March 19 @ 7 p.m., Town Hall.
Welcome to Ada Township!
Our neighborhoods and rural residential areas offer a wide range of lifestyle choices. Housing options include home sites overlooking river vistas and rolling meadows; country homes on wooded lots teaming with nature; family-friendly neighborhoods on tree-lined streets; transitional housing; and, custom-built homes for empty-nesters. Regardless of where you live, Ada offers a unique lifestyle experience for everyone!
Ada Township has an abundance of natural features, including several hundred acres of public land, parks, and miles of waterways traversing throughout the region. These natural features provide our residents with year-round recreational pursuits, and contribute to Ada's appeal.
Residents with children enjoy Ada Township's top-rated schools, which include both public and private options. If shopping is your passion, visit our business district and browse quaint shops, art galleries, unique restaurants, day spas, ice cream shop, a neighborhood pharmacy, and more--most within walking, or biking distance.