Parks & Recreation Department
7330 Thornapple River Drive
P.O. Box 370
Ada, MI 49301
Phone: (616) 676-0520
Fax: (616) 676-5870
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Ada Township contains over 1,000 acres of public land available for recreational pursuits. The community's outstanding natural features have resulted in a number of regional recreational facilities being located in the area, including a large County park and extensive State Game Area lands.
In addition, Ada Township has four community parks operated by the township government and several school facilities available to the public. To learn more about Ada Township’s Parks, please click here.
Please click here to view Parks and Rec volunteer needs.
Please click here for a summary of all upcoming parks and recreation events and activities, or
Please contact the Parks & Recreation Department:
- To make shelter or gazebo reservations (park rental and usage fees).
- To report park problems, or acts of vandalism.
- To register your team for upcoming Softball or Baseball activities.
- To inquire about Volunteer Opportunities.
- To inquire about Stewardship Opportunities.
- To register for a Parks & Recreation Ed Event or Program.
- To provide feedback, or to learn more about the Parks & Recreation Department.
For more information about Parks & Recreation opportunities available to citizens of Ada Township, please visit the Parks & Recreation Pages of the website.
- About Ada
- Parks & Recreation
- Fire & Rescue