Other Area Programs & Recreation Links
The Ada Township Parks & Recreation Department provides community members with opportunities for the enjoyment of nature and other recreational opportunities. However, there are additional local organizations that serve Ada residents. Below is a list of helpful links:
• T-Ball, Southeast YMCA. Call 616-285-9077.
• Baseball, Thornapple Valley Baseball League. www.tvbl.org
• Soccer, American Youth Soccer Organization. www.ayso-soccer.com
• Youth Golf, FHPS Community Services. www.enjoylearning.com
• Cheer, FHPS Community Services. www.enjoylearning.com
• Youth Basketball, FHPS Community Services. www.enjoylearning.com
• Swim, FHPS Community Services. www.enjoylearning.com
• Children and Nature Network. www.childrenandnature.org
Both Forest Hills and Lowell Public Schools offer a wide variety of youth and teen sport camps during the summer. Visit their websites for more information. www.fhps.k12.mi.us and www.lowellschools.com.
The Forest Hills Public Schools Community Services offers classes in computers, languages, exercise, sciences and visual arts for both adult and children. Check out their website for a complete list. www.enjoylearning.com.