Fire - Rescue
Ada Township Station One
6990 E Fulton Street
P.O. Box 370
Ada, Michigan 49301
MAP to Station One
Hours: Hours: Station 1 is manned from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., excluding holidays or if personnel are away on business. Fire Station 2 is located at 7211 Knapp Street, Ada, MI 49301.
Phone: (616) 676-2376
Fax: (616) 676-2173
Police Emergencies/Fire: dial 911!
Please Click Here for a Complete Staff Directory.
Please click here for the Ada Fire-Rescue web pages.
The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department is on the scanner at channels 154.0700 (dispatch) and 154.0400 (our repeater). To listen to live scanner feeds, please click here.
Please Note: Due to limited quantities and due to post September 11 security concerns, our department and its personnel will not sell, trade, nor give away patches, hats, shirts and/or any other memorabilia. We appreciate your understanding in the manner.
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department is "Dedicated to providing the citizens and visitors of Ada Township with superior Fire and Emergency Medical services."
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department serves Ada Township, a 37 square mile area in Southwestern Kent County, Michigan, with a population of nearly 11,000 people.
- The department responds to fire calls, medical emergency calls, motor vehicle accidents, and more. In addition, they provide fire safety education and fire prevention measures to those they serve.
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department also provides community safety programs such as child car seat checks and can help homeowners obtain address identification signs which can help homes become more easily identified in the event of an emergency.
- About the Ada Fire-Rescue Department
- News & Events
- Resources & Links
- Contact Information
... Remember, for all emergencies, Dial 911!
- About Ada
- Parks & Recreation
- Fire & Rescue