Fire - Rescue
Ada Township Station One
6990 E Fulton Street
P.O. Box 370
Ada, Michigan 49301
Hours: 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., except holidays or if personnel are away on business.
Phone: (616) 676-2376
Fax: (616) 676-2173
Police Emergencies/Fire: dial 911!
Please Click Here for a Complete Staff Directory.
Please click here for the Ada Fire-Rescue web pages.
The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department is on the scanner at channels 154.0700 (dispatch) and 154.0400 (our repeater). To listen to live scanner feeds, please click here.
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department is "Dedicated to providing the citizens and visitors of Ada Township with superior Fire and Emergency Medical services."
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department serves Ada Township, a 37 square mile area in Southwestern Kent County, Michigan, with a population of nearly 11,000 people.
- The department responds to fire calls, medical emergency calls, motor vehicle accidents, and more. In addition, they provide fire safety education and fire prevention measures to those they serve.
- The Ada Township Fire-Rescue Department also provides community safety programs such as child car seat checks and can help homeowners obtain address identification signs which can help homes become more easily identified in the event of an emergency.
- About the Ada Fire-Rescue Department
- News & Events
- Resources & Links
- Contact Information
... Remember, for all emergencies, Dial 911!
- About Ada
- Parks & Recreation
- Fire & Rescue