- Township Board: Meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month @ 7:30PM
- Board of Ethics: Meets the 3rd Monday of the first month in each quarter of the year
- Compensation Committee: Meets annually
- Downtown Development Authority: Alternating Mondays and Tuesdays each month
- Open Space Advisory Board: Meets the 2nd Thursday of each month @ 4PM
- Planning Commission: Meets the 3rd Thursday of each month @ 7:30PM
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Meets the 1st Tuesday of each month @ 4:30PM
*Please Note: Meeting dates are subject to change. Please visit the Events Calendar for current meeting dates.
Town Hall, Ada Township Offices - 7330 Thornapple River Drive, Ada, Michigan 49301. Map.
To locate an upcoming meeting, please visit the Events Calendar.
Current Agendas/Archived Meeting Minutes and current Board Meeting Packet:
Current Meeting Agendas will be available for download prior to Board Meetings, Planning Commission Meetings, ZBA, Open Space Advisory Board and the Board of Ethics in a PDF format at least 24-hours prior to the posted meeting date. For your reference, we have compiled a list of Meeting Minutes in PDF format for previous meetings. To view current Agendas and/or archived Meeting Minutes, please select from below:
- Township Board
- Planning Commission
- Zoning Board of Appeals
- Open Space Advisory Board
- Board of Ethics
- Compensation Committee
- Downtown Development Authority (DDA)
Please Note: Persons other than Township Board members desiring to have an item placed on the agenda shall notify the Supervisor of such item prior to 5PM on the Wednesday preceding the regular Township Board Meeting.